Shownotes from Super Mamas!:
Let’s get 👏🏽 it 👏🏽 together 👏🏽
This week on the podcast, we have strategic life and business coach Wendy Amara on the show! We all want to become a better version of ourselves and what better way than with an expert, amiright? She has coached thousands of people over the past 12 years into achieving powerful goals. Her results-oriented, no holding back approach, opens up new possibilities and helps her clients stay accountable to producing extraordinary results.
One of Wendy’s strengths is teaching her clients how to manage that overwhelmed feeling, which Paulina related to a lot. She walks us through the process of how she helps her clients achieve measurable results with consistency and action.
Wendy’s 3-step plan:
- Gain Clarity. Get 100% clear on what you REALLY want
- She will create a map that will help you get from A to B, which will be specific to you
- Follow through with the map & she will keep you accountable throughout the process
We also learn what tangible tools we can use to turn our anxiety into action:
- You have notice how you’re feeling and make a decision. It’s all about mindset!
- Ask yourself what is it that you really want to feel or experience and replace the anxiety with that emotion. She suggests using her *remembering the moment* technique. How it works: You remember the last time you felt courageous, confident, etc. and get your mind to relieve that emotion again. You can chose to replace that anxiety with courage, confidence, etc.
- When you wake up in the morning, start by asking yourself, “what are the things that are working in my favor?” Start counting the things that are happening FOR YOU.
Remember mamás, we are habit-forming machines so even if those negative thoughts are still there, things take time and work! Be consistent and stay with it.
You can find Wendy, here:
PICK OR TIP OF THE WEEK
Wendy is LOVING spending time with her friends. We all need some girl time to recharge and destress. Make plans with your girl friends for a fun night out! She is also offering a free 30-minute strategy session to our Super Mamás! Visit her at WendyAmara.com or call her directly at (818) 395-2645 and mention us.
Paulina is taking on a 21-day ‘happiness hygiene’ challenge. Every day for 2 minutes, she asks herself and her daughters what they are grateful for. She got the idea from Oprah’s interview with Shawn Achor, which you can listen to here.
Reiki healing has found itself to Bricia. She’s very much in love with this and recommends it to everyone. Her healer of choice, Millana Snow.
Link to the podcast episode: